Well blow me down!
Mezco welcomes the ocean 's most renowned spinach-loving sailor, Popeye, into the One:12 Collective.
The One:12 Collective Popeye figure includes two masterfully crafted head portraits: a stern stare and a salty glare.
Authentically presented in his classic sailor clothing and a removable pea coat, Popeye comes complete with a wide range of accessories including: a functional drawstring duffle bag, a collapsible spy glass, a compass with hinged lid, two spinach cans, three different hats, and two styles of corncob pipes.
He 's one tough Gazookus, which hates all Palookas!
Created by E.C. Segar and first introduced in 1929, Popeye the Sailorman has become one of the most beloved and recognizable cartoon characters of all time. Known for his constant muttering, squinting, and superhuman strength after gulping down a can of spinach, Popeye will do whatever it takes to rescue his beloved Olive Oyl from the wicked hands of Bluto.
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 14cm tall
- (7) interchangeable hands
- (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- (1) holding hand for spinach and compass (L)
- (1) holding hand for spy glass
- (1) pointing hand (L)
- (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Tailored black dress shirt
- Blue slacks
- Brown work boots
- Tailored pea coat (removable)
- (3) hats
- Captain 's hat
- Sailor 's hat
- Longshoreman 's hat
- (3) corncob pipes (fit into mouth of both heads)
- (3) corncob pipes with smoke (fit into mouth of both heads)
- (2) spinach cans
- Compass (Lid opens & closes)
- Spy glass (collapsible)
- Duffle bag
Each One:12 Collective Popeye figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind. There are no twist ties for easy in-and-out of package display.
SHIPS Q1, 2019
- Pre-Orders qualify for free shipping. (US Only)
- Pre-Orders of multiple items are subject to standard shipping rates.
- The $1.00 Pay-Later deposit is non-refundable.
- A payment link will be sent when the product arrives and the order is ready to ship.
- Payment may be requested up to a week prior to release date for certain high-demand items.
- The product in any order that has gone past the stated reservation period will be released back into available inventory.
- A 15% charge will be applied to canceled Pre-Purchases.