Featuring an all black outfit with a gold tone belt, this Batman Day Exclusive The One:12 Collective Batman-Ascending Knightwas only available through MezcoToyz.com and limited to a 1939 piece production run, which happens to be the year he debuted.
Every Knight has a beginning and the One:12 Collective's Batman starts here.
Batman: Ascending Knight is part of a trilogy: A beginning, a middle and an end.
The Ascending Knight is Batman in his first year; designed to be contemporary but still have a first appearance feel. This is the Batman of 10 years ago, as he just began his war on crime.
At the start of his crime-fighting career Bruce Wayne is still working things out, finding what works and what doesn't. Some of his tech and gear is still a bit unfinished and raw. His Bat Suit is bulky, showing that he has not yet fine-tuned it.
This unique color variation pays homage to the dark knight as he first appeared in Detective Comics in 1939 while invoking a dark and menacing visage. The shape of his cowl, the shorter gloves and the smaller symbol on his chest are all inspired by his original debut in the comics.
- (1) detailed Batman head portrait
- (1) detailed Bruce Wayne head portrait
- Over 30 points of articulation
- (7) interchangeable hands including:
- (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- (1) pair of Batarang holding hands (L & R)
- (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- (1) grappling-hook holding hand (R)
- (1) grappling gun
- (1) closed grappling hook for grappling gun
- (1) open grappling hook for grappling gun
- (1) open grappling hook with attached rope
- (6) Batarangs
- (1) heavy assault Batarang (Bat-brick)
- (1) tranq-dart wrist crossbow
- (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
- Cowled Head
- Spandex outfit with body armor detail
- Leather-like cape
- 3D chest insignia
- Spiked wrist cuffs and SAP gloves
- Utility belt with grapple gun holster
- Highly detailed tactical boots
Each Batman Day Exclusive One:12 CollectiveBatman€â€?Ascending Knight figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind, there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display..