Soldier • Weapon • Mutant
The One:12 Collective Logan figure invokes his rugged and feral nature. He features three head portraits, a cowboy hat, a dog tag, a fitted tank-top with jeans, a belt with a western-style buckle, a leather-like jacket with a functional zipper, and cowboy boots. Logan comes with six interchangeable hands - both with and without his trademark claws extended.
Born James Howlett, Logan was one of the most prolific X-Men before his tenure as Wolverine came to an end. Now in search of a quieter life, Logan must face the limited nature of his regenerative abilities while also coming to the aid of those who need his help.
THE LOGAN ONE:12 COLLECTIVE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- (6) interchangeable hands
- (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- (1) pair of clawed fists (L&R)
- (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Tailored tank-top
- Belt with western-style buckle
- Leather-like jacket
- Cowboy boots
- (1) dog tag
- (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Logan figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.