Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists newfound ally Diana Prince to face an even greater threat. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to recruit a team, a Justice League, to stand against this newly awakened enemy. Revealed for the first time in Justice League, the figure showcases the never-before-seen Tactical Batsuit with visible upgrades.
The One:12 Collective Tactical Suit Batman has two head portraits and a newly designed, film-accurate tactical suit. Designed for combat, the tactical suit was created to handle combat situations with super powered adversaries, like the immortal Steppenwolf.
The One:12 Collective Tactical Suit Batman also comes equipped with 2 pairs of goggles for display in up or down positions, a Parademon rifle, a trio of Batarangs, three grenades, and a grappling gun with three assorted hooks.
He also includes a display base with logo and adjustable display post along with a cape clip with posing wires for dramatic displays.
- One:12 Collective body
- (2) head portraits
- 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 17cm tall
- (7) interchangeable hands including
- (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- (1) gun holding hand (R)
- (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- (1) pair of Batarang holding hands (L & R)
- Sculpted cowl (affixed to head portraits)
- Leather look cape
- Sculpted body armor with shoulder and bicep armor, elbow pads, and thigh armor
- Sculpted gauntlets and gloves
- Sculpted utility belt
- Sculpted boots
- Fabric screen detailed undersuit
- (1) pair of goggles to be worn in up position
- (1) pair of goggles to be worn over eyes
- (1) Parademon rifle
- (3) Batarangs
- (3) grenades
- (1) grappling gun with
- Closed hook grapple
- Open hook grapple
- Open hook grapple with attached rope
- One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One:12 Collective adjustable display post
- Cape clip with posing wires for dramatic displays