Iron Man, the secret identity of Tony Stark, blasts his way into the One:12 Collective. Billionaire inventor and arms manufacturer, Tony Stark, suffers a severe chest injury while being held captive by enemy forces. Stark is forced by to build a weapon of mass destruction, but instead creates a powered suit of armor that keeps his damaged heart beating and helps him escape captivity. Later, Stark augments his suit with weapons and other high-tech devices at his company, Stark Industries; and creates the suit to protect the world as Iron Man.
The One:12 Collective Iron Man features a newly sculpted One:12 body specifically created for this figure and is designed with real metal components. His articulated visor can be worn in the standard closed position or opened to reveal the face of billionaire Tony Stark. The figure comes complete with an array of blast effects, as well as gauntlet rockets and hip rockets that can be interchanged with his hip discs. His signature arc reactor, the source of Iron Man 's power, has a light up feature (battery included).
- A newly sculpted One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- (1) head portrait with moveable faceplate to reveal Tony Stark 's face
- Hand painted authentic detailing Over 20cm tall
- (6) interchangeable hands including
- (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- (1) pair of blasting/ flying hands (L&R)
- Helmet with magnetic visor that can be worn open or closed
- Sculpted body armor
- Light-up chest arc reactor (battery included)
- Metal components including: Upper Torso, Gauntlets, Boots, Toe cap, Upper footplate
- (1) chest beam
- (2) hand booster effects
- (2) foot booster effects
- (2) repulsor beams
- (2) gauntlet rockets
- (2) hip rocket launchers
- (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
SHIPS Q3, 2018
- Pre-Orders qualify for free shipping. (US Only)
- Pre-Orders of multiple items are subject to standard shipping rates.
- The $1.00 Pay-Later deposit is non-refundable.
- A payment link will be sent when the product arrives and the order is ready to ship.
- Payment may be requested up to a week prior to release date for certain high-demand items.
- The product in any order that has gone past the stated reservation period will be released back into available inventory.
- A 15% charge will be applied to canceled Pre-Purchases.