Intergalactic guardian of Sector 2814, John Stewart, is presented in his Green Lantern Corps uniform - intricately detailed and featuring a 3D chest insignia. Included is a real light-up Power Battery lantern as used by the Green Lantern Corps to recharge their power rings. Activate the light-up feature by placing the right fisted hand in the recess of the lantern.
John Stewart - architect, U.S. Marine veteran, intergalactic guardian, and hero. After his service in the Marines, John Stewart was selected by the Guardians to be inducted into the Green Lantern Corps, bear the power ring, and protect Sector 2814 where his home planet, Earth, is located. An active member of the Justice League, Stewart stands along side the other great heroes of the DC Universe to uphold justice and protect his planet, sector, and fellow man against the powers of evil.
- One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- (11) interchangeable hands
- (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- (1) pair of flying hands (L&R)
- (1) lantern holding hand (L)
- (1) smoking ring effect hand (R)
- (1) star ring effect hand (R)
- (1) blast ring effect hand (R)
- (1) shield ring effect hand (R)
- Fitted suit with 3D chest insignia
- Wrist gauntlets
- Combat gloves
- Mid-calf boots
- Power Battery with ring activated light-up function
- Energy Ball FX
- (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective John Stewart – The Green Lantern figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
SHIPS Q2-3, 2019
- Pre-Orders qualify for free shipping. (US Only)
- Pre-Orders of multiple items are subject to standard shipping rates.
- Pay-Later deposit is non-refundable.
- A payment link will be sent when the product arrives and the order is ready to ship.
- Payment may be requested up to a week prior to release date for certain high-demand items.
- The product in any order that has gone past the stated reservation period will be released back into available inventory.
- A 15% charge will be applied to canceled Pre-Purchases.