Darkseid, Overlord of Apokolips, joins the One:12 Collective.
The One:12 Collective Darkseid figure is the first ever fully articulated Poly-Stone figure featuring a newly created One:12 Collective body that encompasses his immense stone physique. Incorporating magnetically interchangeable faceplates and light-up Omega Beam eyes, Darkseid is primarily made of Poly-Stone with casted metal accents to achieve a level of authenticity never achieved with the character. The tyrannical New God is clothed in his signature royal tunic with a real metal helmet, chest plate, waist belt, and includes an Apokoliptian ceremonial cloak with an armored harness. His sentient Mother Box super-computer is also made from metal and magnetically stores on the back of his belt.
Darkseid, ruling dictator of the dystopian planet of Apokolips, seeks to abolish freewill and enslave all life in the universe. A being of unparalleled strength, intelligence and boundless evil, his divine powers make him not only a threat to the heroes of earth, but to every world within his grasp.
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Light-Up helmet
- (4) magnetically interchangeable faceplates
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 19 cm tall
- (6) interchangeable hands
- (1) pair of fists
- (1) pair of Mother Box holding hands
- (1) pair of posing hands
- Metal Helmet
- Metal Chest plate and shoulder armor
- Vest garment
- Metal waist belt
- Metal shoulder harness and cape (removable)
- Boots with metal heels
- (1) Mother Box (magnetically attaches to belt)
- (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Darkseid figure is packaged in a deluxe metal tin, designed with collectors in mind.
SHIPS Q4, 2018
- Pre-Orders qualify for free shipping. (US Only)
- Pre-Orders of multiple items are subject to standard shipping rates.
- The $1.00 Pay-Later deposit is non-refundable.
- A payment link will be sent when the product arrives and the order is ready to ship.
- Payment may be requested up to a week prior to release date for certain high-demand items.
- The product in any order that has gone past the stated reservation period will be released back into available inventory.
- A 15% charge will be applied to canceled Pre-Purchases.