The One:12 Collective Cyclops features a light-up optic power function that illuminates his signature ruby-quartz visor, containing the uncontrollable energy blasts from his eyes. The born leader and gifted hero is outfitted in an aramid fiber x-suit with a utility belt and harness, and a removable leather-like jacket. Cyclops comes complete with a range of visor effects that light up when affixed to either head portrait, reflecting his devastating mutant abilities.
Scott Summer's mutant power first erupted from his eyes as an uncontrollable blast of optic force. Rescued by Professor Xavier, he was recruited as the first member of the X-Men - a team of young mutants who trained to use their powers for the good of mutants, humans, and equality.
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- (6) interchangeable hands
- (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- (1) pair of posing hands
- (1) combat hand
- (1) visor activation hand (L)
- X-Men issued mission suit
- Utility belt with harness
- Combat gloves
- Leather-like biker jacket with functional zipper
- Tactical boots
- (4) visors
- Standard visor
- Smoking SFX visor
- Optic blast SFX visor
- Mega optic blast SFX visor
- One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Cyclops figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.