Blade, vampire hunter of the Marvel Universe, joins the One:12 Collective.
The One:12 Collective Blade figure features two intricately detailed head portraits: an unwelcoming scowl and a bloodcurdling roar. No details were overlooked when designing the infamous daywalker. His outfit boasts a leather-like black trench coat with an integrated wire for dynamic posing, as well as a tailored three-quarter sleeve t-shirt and motorcycle style pants. Blade comes well-equipped to hunt down creatures of the night with accessories including a customized submachine gun with removable magazines, a pump action shotgun, his signature sword with removable sheath, collapsible throwing blades, striking stakes, and of course, sunglasses.
Eric Brooks was being born when a vampire attacked his mother during childbirth, passing on a series of enzymes that transformed Eric into a Dhampir a being tainted by a vampire 's kiss, but not converted. Now infused with all of a vampire 's powers but few of their weaknesses and determined to avenge his mother 's death, Eric Brooks arms himself with weapons that are fatal to the undead and fashioned himself into the vampire hunter known as Blade.
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16 cm tall
- (8) interchangeable hands
- (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- (1) pair of sword-holding hands (L&R)
- (1) stake holding hand (L)
- (1) gun holding hand (R)
- (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
- Tailored trench coat with integrated wire for dynamic posing (removable)
- Three-quarter sleeve t-shirt
- Motorcycle pants
- Belt (removable) with throwing blade sheath harness
- Thigh harness for stakes
- Work boots
- Customized submachine gun with two (2) removable magazines
- (1) customized shotgun with pump action movement
- (1) sword with removable magnetic sheath
- (2) folding throwing blades
- (3) stakes
- (2) pairs of removable sunglasses
- (1) blast gun effect
- (1) firing gun effect
Each One:12 Collective Blade figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind..
SHIPS Q4, 2018
- Pre-Orders qualify for free shipping. (US Only)
- Pre-Orders of multiple items are subject to standard shipping rates.
- The $1.00 Pay-Later deposit is non-refundable.
- A payment link will be sent when the product arrives and the order is ready to ship.
- Payment may be requested up to a week prior to release date for certain high-demand items.
- The product in any order that has gone past the stated reservation period will be released back into available inventory.
- A 15% charge will be applied to canceled Pre-Purchases.