Mezco One:12 Collective Zoom
Eobard Thawne, a speedster from the 25th-century, is one of the Flash's most dangerous foes as the Reverse Flash.
Meticulously developed to capture his speedy look, this figure is outfitted on Mezco's hyper-articulated One:12 Collective body.
Featuring over 32 points of articulation, intricate sculptural work, incredible costume detailing, and tons of accessories, the final result is a seamless blend of a timeless icon with a "real world" look.
The Reverse Flash has a 1:12 scaled, highly realistic fabric uniform with special silk screening applications, including logo and footwear, modeled over a super articulated body with over 32 points of articulation.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE ZOOM FEATURES:
- Hyper-realistic portraits
- Accurately-scaled real fabric costume highly realistic fabric uniform with special silk screening applications, including logo and footwear
- Super articulated body with over 32 points of articulation
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Standard masked portrait
- Alternate mask, smiling portrait
- Sprinting hands (L&R)
- Posing hands (L&R)
- Fists (L&R)
- Speed Force lighting arm attachments
- Speed Force lightning leg attachments
- "Tornado" hand attachment
- Display base with posing post
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, fifth panel window box with translucent acetate slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging allows for both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display.