When veteran war hero Frank Castle's family is slain in front of him during a mob related shootout, he vows vengeance and becomes the Punisher.
Waging a one-man war on crime, the Punisher utilizes his vast military skills to brutally serve justice to those he deems deserving. An expert in hand-to-hand and weapon-based combat, he is an unstoppable force.
Meticulously developed to capture the intensity of the character and outfitted on a newly designed One:12 Collective body, the figure has impressive details. The final product creates a "real world" look reflecting the character's severity.
- Hyper-realistic portraits
- 1:12 scaled, highly realistic fabric uniform with special silk screening applications
- Detailed sculpted costume accents, including belt, gloves, harness and boots
- Gauntlets with magnetic attachments
- Super articulated body with over 32 points of articulation
- Standard portrait
- (2) Alternate Portraits
- Fists (L&R)
- "Holding hands (L&R)
- Grappling hands (L&R)
- Posing hand (L)
- Karate Strike hand (R)
- Armored skull load bearing vest with belt and knife sheath
- Combat knife
- 9mm automatic pistol with extra clip
- Machine gun with extra clip
- Grenade launcher with six grenades
- Submachine gun with extra clip
- Display base with posing post
The Punisher is packaged in a deluxe, fifth panel window box with translucent acetate slipcover. Designed for collector convenience, the packaging allows for both maximum protection as well as ease of removal for display.