A military man, Slade Wilson was recruited into the special ops unit Team 7, where he participated in highly dangerous classified missions. There he underwent an experimental procedure that granted him enhanced speed, strength and intelligence, effectively making him the world's greatest soldier.
Following the disbandment of Team 7, Slade became Deathstroke, a mercenary-for-hire. He quickly became known in the criminal world as the man to call when you want to make sure the job will get done. Deathstroke continuously pushes himself further and further with an unwavering focus on getting the job done no matter what it takes, no matter how ruthless, deadly or manipulative he must be. He is, without question, the world's greatest assassin and one of the most feared people on the planet.
- Helmeted/masked portrait
- Unmasked portrait
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- (1) pair of sword holding hands (L&R)
- (1) pair of gun holding hands (L&R)
- Armored collar
- Shoulder pads with sculpted grenades
- Chest armor
- Abdominal plate
- Cross body strap
- Thigh holster
- Shin armor with ankle guards
- (1) machine gun with removable clip
- (1) hand gun with removable clip (gun fits in thigh holster)
- (1) sword and sheath. Sheath attaches to the back of the cross body strap
- (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.