King Kong, the monstrous anthropoid that ruled Skull Island and terrorized New York in 1932.
The King Kong of Skull Island figure stands approximately 7” tall, is designed with over 25 points of articulation, and includes interchangeable hands and head portraits.
- 17.78cm tall, highly detailed King Kong sculpt
- 28 points of articulation
- (2) interchangeable head portraits
- (5) interchangeable hands including a holding hand for figurine accessory
- (1) set of shackles with real chains
- (1) scaled Ann Darrow figurine
King Kong of Skull Island is the perfect addition to any fine monster collection!
The King Kong of Skull Island figure comes packaged in a collector-friendly window box, perfect for display.
SHIPS Q2, 2019
- Pre-Orders qualify for free shipping. (US Only)
- Pre-Orders of multiple items are subject to standard shipping rates.
- The $1.00 Pay-Later deposit is non-refundable.
- A payment link will be sent when the product arrives and the order is ready to ship.
- Payment may be requested up to a week prior to release date for certain high-demand items.
- The product in any order that has gone past the stated reservation period will be released back into available inventory.
- A 15% charge will be applied to canceled Pre-Purchases.