The elite school girl is now a figma in a tactical summer uniform!
From TOMYTEC's 'Little Armory' 1/12th scale weapon model series comes a figma of one of the series characters - the elite tactical girl's school member, Rikka Shiina!
The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
She makes use of drawer joints in her shoulders allowing her to easily wield the 'Little Armory' weapons.
A plastic model runner kit for a Special Forces Submachine Gun is included. Parts are included for both a version of the gun with stock extended and a version with the stock retracted. The model is limited to the figma release and features a different color from its Little Armory series counterpart. It includes a dot sight and suppressor as optional parts to attach to the weapon.
She comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a battle expression and a closed eyes expression. Shooting glasses are attached to her front hair parts.
She comes with a handgun with mounted light that can be holstered, a transceiver, a stun grenade and a water bottle.
The background sheet of the product comes with a barricade that can be cut out and displayed with her as a training ground.
An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Who is the Little Armory's Rikka Shiina? - Rikka Shiina is one of the characters seen on the Little Armory packaging, illustrated by Haruaki Fuyuno. She plays a part in the defense of the region as one of the students at the Jyoushuu Girls Academy.
Little Armory Official Site: http://www.littlearmory.jp/
SHIPS Q4, 2019
- Pre-Orders qualify for free shipping. (US Only)
- Pre-Orders of multiple items are subject to standard shipping rates.
- Pre-Order deposit is non-refundable and applied towards the full purchase price when the item arrives.
- A payment link will be sent when the product arrives and the order is ready to ship.
- Payment may be requested up to a week prior to release date for certain high-demand items.
- The product in any order that has gone past the stated reservation period will be released back into available inventory.
- A 15% charge will be applied to canceled Pre-Purchases.