With a shadowy past the X-Men member known as Wolverine was a soldier, mercenary and part of the mysterious Weapon X program. His mutant abilities consist ofanimal-keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities, powerful regenerative ability known as a healing factor, and six retractable bone claws in his hands. The bone claws and his skeleton were infused with a nearly indestructible Adamantium compound to make him even more formidable while part of the Weapon X program.
THE WOLVERINE ONE:12 COLLECTIVEFIGURE FEATURES:
- A newly developed One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the characters physical build.
- Two (2) newly developed head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 15cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of clawed fists (L & R)
- One (1) sword holding hand (R)
- One (1) fist (L)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
- Sculpted gloves on each hand
- Vambrace on each forearm
- Shoulder pads
- Belt with sculpted pouches
- Sculpted boots
- One (1) Muramasa blade katana
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Wolverine figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
PREORDERS SHIP FALL, 2017
- You will not be charged until the order ships.
- You may cancel or change the details of your order at any time prior to shipping
- Fresh Figures uses Celery for preorder authorizations known as "preapproved payments plans". These are temporary authorizations that allow us to charge your order at a later time. It will be automatically removed once your order has been charged.
- International pre-orders need to be created manually.
- Contact us here or via any of the social media accounts listed on the left side of the page to begin.
- Pre-Orders qualify for free shipping. (US Only)
- Pre-Orders of multiple items are subject to standard shipping rates.
- The $1.00 Pay-Later deposit is non-refundable.
- A payment link will be sent when the product arrives and the order is ready to ship.
- Payment may be requested up to a week prior to release date for certain high-demand items.
- The product in any order that has gone past the stated reservation period will be released back into available inventory.
- A 15% charge will be applied to canceled Pre-Purchases.