The One:12 Collective Iron Fist figure is presented in a fitted suit with dragon insignia.
The master of martial arts comes complete with two head portraits and a range of chi effects including a Shou-Lao fist effect that is affixed to his interchangeable hand.
Iron Fist is well-equipped with a three-section staff that is connected by a real chain.
Trained in the ways of martial arts at K’un-Lun, Danny Rand is given the chance to attain the power of the Iron Fist by defeating Shou-Lao the Undying, a dragon who guards the molten heart that had been torn from its body.
After doing so,Danny becomes the immortal Iron First and learns how to harness his immense power to save others and fight honorable battles.
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- (2) head portraits Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- (10) interchangeable hands including
- (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
- (1) pair of karate chop hands (L & R)
- (1) pair of grabbing hands (L & R)
- (1) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- Fitted suit with dragon insignia
- Wrist wraps (permanently affixed to wrists)
- Shin wraps (permanently affixed to shins)
- Tabi-style sandals
- (1) three-section staff
- (1) Shou-Lao fist (affixed to interchangeable right hand)
- (1) pair of chi punching hands (affixed to interchangeable left & right hands)
- (1) iron fist punch hand (affixed to interchangeable right hand)
- (1) chi karate chop hand (affixed to interchangeable left hand)
- (1) chi posing hand (affixed to interchangeable left hand)
- (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Iron Fist figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
SHIPS Q1-2, 2020
- Pre-Orders qualify for free shipping. (US Only)
- Pre-Orders of multiple items are subject to standard shipping rates.
- Pre-Order deposit is non-refundable and applied towards the full purchase price when the item arrives.
- A payment link will be sent when the product arrives and the order is ready to ship.
- Payment may be requested up to a week prior to release date for certain high-demand items.
- The product in any order that has gone past the stated reservation period will be released back into available inventory.
- A 15% charge will be applied to canceled Pre-Purchases.